Saturnian Mist 'Gnostikoi Ha-Shaitan' review

SATURNIAN MIST
'Gnostikoi Ha-Shaitan'
(Ahdistuksen Aihio Productions)

Finland's Saturnian Mist have created an interesting release with their newest release mixing black metal, industrial, and even some heavier progressive guitar riffs. All of the members of Saturnian Mist are good at their instruments and I give the band a lot of credit for trying to be original and creative (something that is lacking in music today) but in this case I think Saturnian Mist have bitten off more than they can chew. Maybe if they only combine two elements together like prog and black metal or black metal and industrial it might be more memorable. This might appeal to the newer fans of black metal but as for me I say pass.
(Patrick)




No comments:

Post a Comment

NunSlaughter 'Devils Congeries Vol.I' review

NUNSLAUGHTER Devils Congeries Vol. I Hells Headbangers By now everybody and his dog should know what NunSlaughter stands for...