Degradation 'Juggernaut' review


DEGRADATION
'Juggernaut'
(Self-released)

When I saw the cover art of the CD I did not expect this great sound, what a surprise I had! Pure thrash metal directly to your face, pounding riffs and perfect drumming. I'm so glad Clawhammer sent me this amazing CD for a review, no low points on this release, just pure energy, fast tempos, raw vocals - to all the major labels: you have to support this great band with a bright future. Remember to look out for this band from Chicago, what a great release. RAW AGGRESSION AND A NEW LEVEL IN THRASH METAL !!
(Paul Caravasi)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NunSlaughter 'Devils Congeries Vol.I' review

NUNSLAUGHTER Devils Congeries Vol. I Hells Headbangers By now everybody and his dog should know what NunSlaughter stands for...